Boy NFTs
"All the men in the world are the same. - Anonymous"
When you open the blind box, there is a 90% chance to draw a boy NFT.
Every boy NFT in love is full of passion and vitality. They can produce 10,000 $Love every day until they mature and leave in the course of 15 times.
When players claim $Love, 80% of them will be obtained by players, with the remaining 20% being drawn by girl NFTs.
When a boy NFT quits the love project in the middle of the game, there is a 50% chance that his $Love will be stolen. The stolen $Love will be accumulated and distributed to each girl NFT according to their levels.
Copy link